Japan


Japan is a country that I would love to go to because I really like its culture, for example anime, music, gastronomy, temples, clothing like kimonos and its beautiful landscapes from beautiful cities to its nature like Mount Fuji and its cherry trees in spring with its flowers known as Sakura.

Being in Japan I would like to get to know the city of Tokyo and go to many shops and restaurants to improve the language. Also I would like to go to other cities like Osaka, Kyoto, Hiroshima and Hakone. 

Although I really like that country, I would only go on vacation to get to know the place, I would also like to travel to other countries and learn about other cultures, like Spain, Mexico, Brazil, France, Italy, Germany and Türkiye. 

Comentarios

  1. Hi, I also really like Japanese culture, especially food and anime.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Hi! I also like learn about the culture of the countries you mentioned, is very interesting to me

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Tomorrowland

Post 5