Post 4

 


If I can travel to the future or past, I would choose to travel to the past, because I could do the same thing that the villain in the movie “Back to the Future 2” did, write the winning lottery numbers in a notebook and give it to my past self, This is to earn a lot of money and buy the things I want and that my family needs.   

In this case I couldn't stay in the past since there can't be 2 me, because someone could discover us and alter the future, so to hand over the notebook I would have to be very careful so that no one discovers me.

I would travel 2 or 3 years to the past to give the notebook to my past self so that I could win many lotteries and have a lot of money, also, so as not to upset the future too much, like not meeting some people I really like or that my past self makes some decisions that I might regret.

I forgot to mention that my past self shouldn't find out that I was the one who gave him the notebook, because this would create problems in the future, so to deliver the notebook I would leave it in my room without anyone noticing with some instructions written on it.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Tomorrowland

Japan

Post 5